- Ancient/World Avatars - The one that started it all.
- Air Nomads - The different Air Nations, as influenced by South America, Africa, and East Asia
- Earth Nation - The different states of the Earth Nation, as influenced by the North American Southwest, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- Water Nation - Water peoples! As influenced by Hawaii, Mongolia, and Madagascar.
- Fire Nation - A look at the last and final part of the Worldbending series - the Fire Nation! As influenced by Mesoamerica, India, and Japan.
He’s stalling us sir, the portal is closing! We must leave with the Tesseract now!
This actually looks really cool wtf. SCIENCE.
It’s a bottle of invisible, flammable, heavier-than-air gas. Pretty though.
Holy crap…. I used to work with her!! She is a paramedic with the Colorado Springs Fire Department…. and I worked with her while she was a medic on the ambulance here!
Pics like this make me miss my swimteam body… I had abs, once upon a time… then I became an artist. SOB
Environmental color # 3: Fire and Lava
Notice how the smoke in the forest fire images adds a color of its own, giving a very desaturated cold shadow to the otherwise hot, orange picture.
There are two approaches to drawing scenes with intense fiery lighting. You can either go for a contrast between the light and shadow, creating dramatic silhuettes and lighting:
Or you can make a stark contrast of warm light and cold shadow:
It really depends on the scene that you’re drawing, but generally the former only works visually for more close-up shots, because that’s the only time it would realistically be seen.